Since education begins at home , a joint effort of the parents along with the school will alone help us to reach the desired goal of all round development of the child. Therefore we solicit the parents to go through the following guidelines and abide by them.
1. Please provide basic amenities at home and create an atmosphere conducive to study.
2. Please inculcate in your wards from the childhood itself a love for order and punctuality, sense of cleanliness, spirit of discipline, hard work, good behavior and self reliance.
3. Please see that your child comes to school in time. Students returning to school after contracting contagious disease should produce a medical certificate to the effect that they are free from infection; failing which the child may be obliged to return home during class hours .
4. Please check your child's note books and school diary regularly. Take care that the lessons and the assignments to them for the following day are done. Remarks made in the diary should be gone through and countersigned regularly.
5. Parents are requested to attend the parent teacher interacting in time, to collect the result and to discuss the progress of the child with the teachers concerned. On the result day the students should have their diary with them. Absentees will have to get the leave sanctioned from the principal before the resumption of classes.
6. If you feel that your child does not make the desired progress, please discuss the same with the principal. Similarly should you have a legitimate complaint about a teacher or the school, instead of making any critical remark about them in the presence of your child , bring the matter to the notice of the principal but not to others.
7. Since absence from class will hamper your child's progress in studies, you should take care not to request for leave without sufficient reason. Any leave up to three days is to be sought from the principal through the student's diary, and for more than three days a separate application is to be submitted.
8. Parents / guardians are not allowed to enter the class or staff room and meet the children or interview the teachers during the school hours without the explicit permission of the principal.
9. When corresponding with the school about your child you are requested to mention, besides the name of the child, also the class and the section in which the child is reading.
10. The school authorities are not responsible for the safety of any pupil outside the school hours and outside the school premises.
11. Necessary arrangements must be made to take the child home immediately after the school hours.
12. Parents are requested to be available for discussion in the school regarding the progress / conduct of the child, should the principal deem it necessary.
13. Since the medium of instruction is English, parents are requested to encourage their children to read at home english journals and converse in english as well.
14. Parents are to sign an undertaking at the time of admission that they are prepared to abide by the rules and regulation of the school and withdraw their child /children should the school authorities feel that their continuance is detrimental to the achievement of the objectives of the school.
15. The decision of the management on all matters regarding the school shall be binding and cannot be challenged in any court of law.