1) Nobody can claim admission as a matter of right and the school authorities can refuse admission without assigning any reason.
2) Age limit for admission to Play-School is 2'/2 years.
3) Every child seeking admission must be introduced in person to the School authority by his/her parents./ legal guardians.
4) Parents whose children are selected for admission should fill up and present the admission form together with the transfer certificate of the child where necessary and other necessary documents from the school, he/ she last attended. Those students who come from a State outside West Bengal should have their Transfer Certificate countersigned by the education officer of that place.
Name and date of birth endorsed by a competent authority is to be submitted at the time of the first admission. Once name and date are entered in the admission register they will not be altered.
5) Application for T.C. along with the prescribed fee of Rs. 100/ - (Hundred) only should be submitted in the office at least.10 days before the T.C. is to be issued. However, a full calendar month's notice should be given in writing to the Principal, otherwise fees will be charged for the month following that which the child leaves. Transfer certificate will be issued only after all the dues are cleared.
6) School authorities have the right to refuse admission or continuation of studies to any candidate /student whose conduct, attendance or progress in studies is unsatisfactory. Such as :
Moral breach considered to be serious by the school authority.
Involving in activities that are detrimental to the unity , integrity and secular spirit of the country
Constant weakness in studies
Irregularity in payment of school fees Habitual late coming.
7) Once admitted the deposit will not be refunded in case of withdrawal.